What We Do
Rachel’s Kids helps fund several projects around the world through the Rachel’s Kids Development Fund. We raise money throughout the year, primarily from individual donors and through a fundraising auction held each year.
Rachel’s Kids uses the money we raise to support our work with children who are victims of abuse, neglect and poverty. We support numerous projects both here in Canada and overseas.
Click on the following links to learn more about some of our more recent efforts.
Recent Local Projects
- Rachel’s Kids Give Upgrades To City Hospital’s Pediatric Ward
- Garden party Plants $110K With Rachel’s Kids
- CCH Pediatric Ward Gets Welcome Facelift
- Rachel’s Kids Provide Special Place For Children Visiting Hospice
Recent International Projects
Local Past Projects
- Children’s Aid Society Outdoor Play Centre
- Bereaved Families of Cornwall
- Children’s Treatment Centre
International Past Projects