What We Do
Rachel’s Kids helps fund several projects around the world through the Rachel’s Kids Development Fund. We raise money throughout the year, primarily from individual donors and through a fundraising auction held each year.
Rachel’s Kids uses the money we raise to support our work with children who are victims of abuse, neglect and poverty. We support numerous projects both here in Canada and overseas.
Click on the following links to learn more about some of our more recent efforts.
- Children’s Aid Society Outdoor Play Centre
- Bereaved Families of Cornwall
- Children’s Treatment Centre
- Princess Grace Orphanage in Perela, Sri Lanka
- Orphanage for Abandoned Children with HIV/AIDS, Viet Nam
- Plantation Rural Education and Development Organization, Sri Lanka
- Pre-School, Sri Lanka